Why Should You Consider a Shower Conversion In Fenton, MO?
Not everyone has the luxury of a spacious bathroom with a separate shower area. If you’re among the many who have a shower stall integrated into your bathtub, you may be looking for a shower conversion in Fenton, MO, that will give you more space and a more luxurious showering experience.
There are a few ways to go about converting your shower stall. One option is to install a shower panel system. This type of system typically includes a showerhead, a hand shower, and body jets and can be controlled with a single valve.
Another option is to install a shower door. This will give you the most space in your shower stall and can be a great way to update the look of your bathroom.
If you’re looking to save money on your water bill or want to be more eco-friendly, you may want to consider converting your shower to a low-flow showerhead. Low-flow shower heads use less water than traditional shower heads, and they can save you money in the long run.
Here’s how to convert your shower to a low-flow showerhead:
1. Turn off the water to your shower. This is usually done by shutting off the water to your entire home, but if you have a separate shut-off valve for your shower, you can also turn that off.
2. Remove your old shower head. You may need a wrench to do this.
3. Clean the threads on the shower arm. This will ensure that your new shower head can screw on properly.
4. Screw on your new low-flow shower head. Make sure that it’s tight so that there are no leaks.
5. Turn the water back on in your shower. Test out your new showerhead to ensure it’s working correctly.
You may notice that your low-flow shower head has a different feel than your old shower head. That’s because low-flow shower heads often have lower water pressure. However, you’ll still be able to get a good shower with a low-flow showerhead. And you’ll be saving water (and money) in the process.
If you’re ready to convert your shower stall into a more luxurious space, keep a few things in mind. With some planning and research, you can find a shower conversion that will give you the space and experience you’re looking for.